10 Statements For Your Success
Want to be the best you can be? Print out these 10 Success Statements and look at them daily to remind you of how great you are and can be.
1.Do what you fear most and you will thrive and grow. Discomfort is how we grow.
2.You are capable of more than you think you are.
- There are only 4 levels of action; retreat, staying still, normal action and massive action-move forward whenever possible to advance yourself.
- Progress equals happiness- to be happy you must be progressing forward.
- The best return on investment you can do with your time in the gym is to lift weights-and lift intense.
- Fear is what holds most people back, but fear, like everything runs in cycles.
7.Nothing lasts forever- cherish what you love while you still have it.
- If you want an increased quality of life -raise your standards
- You become what you think about most of the time- focus on what you want, not on what you don’t
- Love and gratitude are the antidote to fear and depression- you cannot be truly grateful and depressed at the same time.