Want to be the best you can be? Print out these 10 Success Statements and look at them daily to remind you of how great you are and can be.
- Do what you fear most and you will thrive and grow. Discomfort is how we grow.
- You are capable of more than you think you are.
- There are only 4 levels of action: retreat, staying still, normal action and massive action. Move forward whenever possible to advance yourself.
- Progress equals happiness–to be happy you must be progressing forward.
- The best return on investment you can do with your time in the gym is to lift weights and lift intense.
- Fear is what holds most people back but fear, like everything, runs in cycles.
- Nothing lasts forever–cherish what you love while you still have it.
- If you want an increased quality of life, raise your standards.
- You become what you think about most of the time. Focus on what you want, not on what you don’t.
- Love and gratitude are the antidotes to fear and depression. You cannot be truly grateful and depressed at the same time.