I’m going to be blunt. If you’re a Democrat or Republican, you’re being hoodwinked. Don’t you see that nothing changes? More wars. More debt. More taxes. More regulations. More corruption. Less privacy. When will enough be enough? I’ve listed 20 reasons to convert to libertarianism now.
Reasons to become a Libertarian:
1.You want to keep more of your own money and believe it’s your business how you spend it.
2.You take a substance the State would consider illegal, but you don’t harm others or pose a threat.
3.You’re tired of both parties sending money overseas to foreign countries that hate us.
4. You’re tired of the Federal debt expanding under both parties.
5. You’re sick of the perpetual wars Democrats and Republicans continue to wage without a declaration of war.
6. You believe in limiting the powers of the executive branch.
7. You believe in private property rights and personal privacy.
8. You believe you have the right to defend yourself against aggression.
9. You believe the State operates similar to a gang-only what they do is “legal”.
10. You want sound money and are tired of central banks running the show and the subsequent intervention in the economy.
11.You understand that you rights are come from your humanity, not from government.
12. You agree that government cannot create anything without taxing another or inflating the money supply.
13. You disagree that a majority can trample on the rights of the individual.
14. You think there are too many laws.
15. You know that because something is legal or illegal, it doesn’t make it moral or immoral.
16. You disagree with the use of force, whether through taxation or otherwise to take property from individuals.
17. You believe that you get to decide your own destiny and the individual liberty is the highest ideal.
18. You believe that you own your body, not the State.
19.Nothing ever changes in Washington despite the party in charge.
20. You believe power corrupts, and people in power will become corrupt absolutely.
Are you a Libertarian? I believe that most are, but have been indoctrinated into supporting a certain political party. Be free. Be a Libertarian.